About the Whitepaper
This whitepaper explains how financial institutions can unlock value for their customers by building efficient data access infrastructure.
As people use more digital finance, they expect consistent access to their financial data. Financial institutions can respond by building data access infrastructure that can meet the scale of consumer demand.
The whitepaper outlines how financial institutions deliver additional value to customers while satisfying their data demands. It discusses the ways financial institutions can partner with data networks to future-proof data access infrastructure, while ensuring that infrastructure remains durable, efficient, transparent, and secure.
In this paper you’ll also learn about the following:
- The elements of data access infrastructure and why it is necessary
- The principles for data access infrastructure
- Traffic management and the role of tokens
- Authorization management—keeping consumers in control of their data
- Delegating key responsibilities to a data network
- The different methods of building data access infrastructure