LOGIN_REPAIREDwebhook. This webhook will fire when an Item's status transitions from
ITEM_LOGIN_REQUIREDto a healthy state, without the user having used the update mode flow in your app.
Added Update Mode Product Validations (beta). Update Mode Product Validations (UMPV) allows you to validate that a user going through update mode at an OAuth instutition has selected the appropriate authorizations to enable Auth and/or Identity. If they do not select the correct options, they will be prompted to update their selections.
Added Optional Products. If a product is specified in the
optional_productsfield when calling
/link/token/create, the product will be added to the Item if possible. However, if the product cannot be added to the Item -- for example, because the Item is not supported by the institution, the user did not grant the correct OAuth permissions, or because of an institution connectivity error for that product -- Item creation will still succeed with the other products specified.
institution_not_supportedas a potential Link session exit metadata status.
Added Instant Micro-Deposits, allowing end users to verify their accounts in seconds, using micro-deposits sent over RTP or FedNow rails. Instant Micro-Deposits can be used as a faster alternative to Same-Day Micro-Deposits at supported institutions.
report_typefield used in
/asset_report/create, and replaced it with
verification_report_type. This change was made to avoid confusion with the existing
report_typefield used to by the
PRODUCT_READYwebhook to distinguish between Fast Asset Reports and Full Asset Reports.
- Launched the Signal Dashboard to help customers monitor return rates and tune Signal risk score thresholds.
- Launched Transfer from beta to Early Availability (EA) status.
- Added support for FedNow payments, which can be accessed by specifying
rtpas the payment network.
- Added Plaid Ledger. Your Plaid Ledger allows you to maintain a funds balance with Plaid, which can be used to fund payouts over FedNow and RTP rails. You can use APIs to move money in and our of your Ledger.
- Removed Payment Profiles; access tokens are now the only supported mechanisms for connecting accounts on Transfer.
beacon_id, as it was used only to support Guarantee. Guarantee is no longer offered and will be replaced by a more sophisticated set of risk management tools within Transfer.
- Updated API docs to reflect
"NOT LISTED"as a potential value for
For Statements (beta):
- Released Statements in beta. Statements allows you to retrieve an exact PDF copy of a customer's statement at supported institutions.