External resources to help build your Plaid integration
In addition to the docs here, Plaid has a collection of tools, sample code, SDKs, and videos to help you build your Plaid integration.
Our GitHub contains a number of sample apps to help you get started using Plaid!
Plaid Academy videos
Our YouTube series, Plaid Academy, is a fun and engaging way to learn about using Plaid.
Plaid offers several PDF guides with information from the docs provided in a step-by-step walkthrough format.
- Plaid implementation handbook
- Income verification integration guide
- Account funding integration guide for Auth, Balance, and Identity use cases
The Launch checklist provides a list of steps to help make sure your app is Plaid-optimized and production ready.
For information about official and community supported libraries for both the Plaid API and the Link frontend component, see libraries.
The Postman Collection provides an easy, no-code way to explore the API.
Test data libraries
Several third party developers have built resources to help you integrate with Plaid. Note that these resources are not built or supported by Plaid, and inclusion of a resource on the list below does not constitute an endorsement by Plaid or indicate that Plaid has evaluated the resource for correctness, security, or anything else.
If you have a third-party resource you'd like to be featured on this list, DM us @plaiddev on Twitter, or reach out to an admin on the Plaid Developer Discord.
- How to Build a Fintech app on AWS using the Plaid API is a sample app and walkthrough demonstrating how to build a Plaid app on AWS.
- CodeSandbox has several sample apps that use Plaid.
- Venice is a platform that handles common infrastructure requirements for Plaid deployments, allowing you to focus on business logic.