Plaid Exchange Changelog
Track changes to Plaid Exchange
Plaid Exchange continues to evolve alongside the needs of our integration partners. Below you will find details of the changes made over time to the specification, starting from October 2021.
For information regarding changes to the Plaid API, Plaid Link, and major changes to the Plaid Dashboard, SDKs, functionality, and libraries, see the Plaid changelog.
- Support for OAuth 2.0 (Non-OIDC) added
- Batch processing for transactions
- Deprecated support for Credentials authorization
- Closed beta for the Exchange Validation Tool
- Launch of the Plaid Exchange Documentation site