Learn about the features available in the Plaid Transfer dashboard.
In addition to monitoring Transfer events through the API endpoints, you can also monitor events on the Plaid Transfer dashboard. In order to access the Transfer Dashboard, you must first have been approved for Transfer in the Production environment.
The main overview page displays the following:
- Aggregate metrics: total transfers, return rates, current volumes
- Account information: what you are approved for; limits, SEC codes, industries and hold times agreed to as part of your onboarding process
- Transfer activity: table displaying all transfer, refund and sweep activity
Features available through the dashboard include:
- Viewing and changing funding account information
- Initiating refunds of specific debit transfers
- Viewing and searching transfer details including events, statuses, and associated refunds and sweeps
The Plaid dashboard allows you to export any list of the transfers as a .csv file by selecting Filter to filter for different transactions (by transfers, sweeps, status, dates, and timezone) and selecting Export CSV.