An easier and faster way to integrate with Plaid
Link Delivery is an easier and faster way to integrate with Plaid. With Link Delivery, Plaid will host the Link experience and can even deliver the URL to the Link session to your customers via text or email, eliminating the need for any front-end implementation work.
Link Delivery is currently in development, with an initial beta release scheduled for Q2 2023. To join the waitlist for the beta, complete the Link Delivery beta waitlist form.
During the beta period, Link Delivery will only be available for the Assets product.
Link delivery is designed with the following customers in mind:
- In-store lenders: If you are predominantly an in-store lender with no app or web platform, you can reach your customers directly by emailing or texting them a link to the Assets flow.
- Online lenders who want to decrease abandon rates: If your customers have fallen out of your application process, you can use Link Delivery to prompt them to resume the process by sending them a link to the Assets flow.
The high level Link Delivery flow is as follows:
- Create a link_token by calling
- Create a hosted session by calling
/link_delivery/createand providing the
link_token. Specify whether you’d like for Plaid to deliver the link via SMS or email, or whether you will deliver it yourself.
- Plaid will send the link to the end user, or you will deliver it yourself. The Link flow will open and once the user has successfully completed it, Plaid will send a webhook to notify you.
/link_delivery/getto retrieve your access token, which can be used to call Asset Report endpoints (e.g.