We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid is looking for a Product Manager to help us scale our Plaid Exchange platform. Through Plaid Exchange (PX), Plaid is powering open finance via a powerful API platform for financial institutions and FinTechs. Put succinctly, PX is the API for data sources into the Plaid Network. In this role, you will work closely with the teams building PX and bringing it to market for data partners to integrate with the Plaid Network. Your role will be to ensure that PX is a best-in-class, elegant solution with a compelling value prop and an unbeatable developer experience for potential partners.
If you’re interested in making a big impact that will transform the entire fintech landscape, working with senior leadership across our industry, and defining the API future of connectivity, let’s chat! Day to day responsibilities include:
- Establishing long-term product market fit for PX and transforming the future of open finance
- Owning key elements of the PX API design, documentation, core features, and partner integrations.
- Reducing friction around comprehension, implementation or maintenance of PX both for Plaid and our partners
- Defining and delivering on a roadmap for core PX functionality, tooling and capabilities
- Balancing needs, priorities, opportunities and challenges across stakeholders both in and outside of Plaid